1. A Dance with Dragons by George R.R. Martin
The future of the Seven Kingdoms is imperiled once again in the fifth book of the Song of Ice and Fire series.
2. Ghost Story by Jim Butcher
Dead and without magical powers, wizard detective Harry Dresden must solve his won murder.
3. Dreams of Joy by Lisa See
A young Chinese American woman's search for her father in Mao Tse-tung's China.
4. Portrait of a Spy by Daniel Silva
Anti-terrorist expert Gabriel Allon tracks down a dangerous American-born cleric with deadly plans.
5. The Paris Wife by Paula McLain
A tale of Ernest Hemingway and his first wife.
6. Rules of Civility by Amor Towles
A year in the social life of three twenty-somethings set in jazz-age New York City.
7. State of Wonder by Ann Patchett
An atmospheric tale of two medical researchers and the many shades of truths they find in the Amazon.
8. Catching Fire by Suzanne Collins
The winners of the Hunger Games face the consequences of their victory.
9. Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins
No one is safe in the final installment of the Hunger Games trilogy.
10. The Last Werewolf by Glen Duncan
A twenty first century love story of a distraught and lonely werewolf.