1. Unbroken by Laura Hillenbrand
The story of Louie Zamperini, a World War II bombardier, POW and Olympian.
2. A Stolen Life by Jaycee Dugard
A kidnap victim at 11, Jaycee Dugard describes her 18-year imprisonment.
3. In the Garden of Beasts by Erik Larson
Complex ties between the U.S. ambassador's family and the Nazi elite in 1930s Berlin.
4. Go .... to Sleep by Adam Mansbach
A comical not-for-kids picture book on the perils of bedtime.
5. Bossypants by Tina Fey
How the self-deprecating actress, mom and writer rocked the world of comedy.
6. The Greater Journey by David G. McCullough
How Americans in 19th century Paris shaped U.S. ideals.
7. Area 51 by Annie Jacobsen
A history of the top secret Nevada base includes familiar conspiracies and unexpected ties to Stalin.
8. Diary of a Wimpy Kid Do-it-Yourself Book by Jeff Kinney
A revised and expanded interactive journal based on the bestselling books and hit movies.
9. Zooborns by Andrew Bleiman and Chris Eastland
Photos of baby animals born in captivity.
10. 20 Years Younger by Bob Greene
A science-based plan to looking and feeling your best as you age from Oprah's fitness and diet guru.