1. Go .... to Sleep by Adam Mansbach
A comical not-for-kids picture book on the perils of bedtime.
2. Unbroken by Laura Hillenbrand
The story of Louie Zamperini, a World War II bombardier, POW and Olympian.
3. Bossypants by Tina Fey
How the self-deprecating actress, mom and writer rocked the world of comedy.
4. In the Garden of Beasts by Erik Larson
Complex ties between the U.S. ambassador's family and the Nazi elite in 1930s Berlin.
5. A Stolen Life by Jaycee Dugard
A kidnap victim at 11, Jaycee Dugard describes her 18-year imprisonment.
6. Diary of a Wimpy Kid Do-it-Yourself Book by Jeff Kinney
A revised and expanded interactive journal based on the bestselling books and hit movies.
7. Rebels in Paradise by Hunter Drohojowska-Philp
How a few daring young artists changed the contemporary art scene in 1960's Los Angeles.
8. The Psychopath Test by Jon Ronson
The author goes on a quest to understand the aggressive, antisocial personality disorder.
9. Supergods by Grant Morrison
A history of comic books and what they say about humankind.
10. The Real Girl Next Door by Denise Richards
The actress and ex-wife of Charlie Sheen offers an up close look at the pressures of living in the spotlight.