1. A Dance with Dragons by George R.R. Martin
The future of the Seven Kingdoms is imperiled once again in the fifth book of the Song of Ice and Fire series.
2. Portrait of a Spy by Daniel Silva
Anti-terrorist expert Gabriel Allon tracks down a dangerous American-born cleric with deadly plans.
3. Dreams of Joy by Lisa See
A young Chinese American woman's search for her father in Mao Tse-tung's China.
4. The Last Werewolf by Glen Duncan
A twenty first century love story of a distraught and lonely werewolf.
5. The Paris Wife by Paula McLain
A tale of Ernest Hemingway and his first wife.
6. Catching Fire by Suzanne Collins
The winners of the Hunger Games face the consequences of their victory.
7. State of Wonder by Ann Patchett
An atmospheric tale of two medical researchers and the many shades of truths they find in the Amazon.
8. Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins
No one is safe in the final installment of the Hunger Games trilogy.
9. The Girl Who Kicked the Hornet's Nest by Stieg Larsson
The final book of the "Millennium Trilogy" has Lisbeth Salander in peril.
10. Maine by J. Courtney Sullivan
Generational female family members express their grievances over a summer at their beach cottage.