1. Bossypants by Tina Fey
How the self-deprecating actress, mom and writer rocked the world of comedy.
2. In the Garden of Beasts by Erik Larson
Complex ties between the U.S. ambassador's family and the Nazi elite in 1930s Berlin.
3. Unbroken by Laura Hillenbrand
The story of Louie Zamperini, a World War II bombardier, POW and Olympian.
4. Area 51 by Annie Jacobsen
A history of the top secret Nevada base includes familiar conspiracies and unexpected ties to Stalin.
5. Lies That Chelsea Handler Told Me by Chelsea Handler, et al.
Tricks and tomfoolery the comedienne has played on her friends.
6. If You Ask Me by Betty White
Insights from the feisty octogenarian.
7. Does the Noise in My Head Bother You? by Steven Tyler
A no-holds barred memoir from Aerosmith's lead singer.
8. Diary of a Wimpy Kid Do-it-Yourself Book by Jeff Kinney
An interactive journal based on the bestselling books and hit movies.
9. The Psychopath Test by Jon Ronson
The author goes on a quest to understand the aggressive, antisocial personality disorder.
10. Seal Team Six by Howard Wasdin
A former member of the elite Navy SEALS recounts his military training and deadly missions.