1. Bossypants by Tina Fey
How the self-deprecating actress, mom and writer rocked the world of comedy.
2. The Greater Journey by David G. McCullough
How Americans in 19th century Paris shaped U.S. ideals.
3. In the Garden of Beasts by Erik Larson
Complex ties between the U.S. ambassador's family and the Nazi elite in 1930s Berlin.
4. Unbroken by Laura Hillenbrand
The story of Louie Zamperini, a World War II bombardier, POW and Olympian.
5. Diary of a Wimpy Kid Do-it-Yourself Book by Jeff Kinney
An interactive journal based on the bestselling books and hit movies.
6. Demonic by Ann Coulter
The conservative commentator argues that liberal Democrats exhibit mob mentality.
7. Go .... to Sleep by Adam Mansbach
A comical not-for-kids picture book on the perils of bedtime.
8. Area 51 by Annie Jacobsen
A history of the top secret Nevada base includes familiar conspiracies and unexpected ties to Stalin.
9. Divinity of Doubt by Vincent Bugliosi
The famed prosecutor makes his case for agnosticism.
10. Stories I Only Tell My Friends by Rob Lowe
The former Brat Packer writes frankly of his early partying days.