1. Dead Reckoning by Charlaine Harris
Sookie Stackhouse becomes more deeply entwined in supernatural vampire games in this 11th book of the series.
2. Buried Prey by John Sandford
Lucas Davenport re-investigates an old case when the bodies of two young girls, missing for decades, turn up.
3. The Snowman by Jo Nesbo
Det. Harry Hole investigates what could be a serial case of missing mothers linked by the appearance of a mysterious snowman near the crime scenes.
4. The Girl Who Kicked the Hornet's Nest by Steig Larsson
The final book of the "Millennium Trilogy" has Lisbeth Salander in peril.
5. The Tiger's Wife by Tea Obreht
A young doctor in a war torn Balkan country recalls tales from her beloved grandfather.
6. The Pale King by David Foster Wallace
The late author's unfinished novel explores life's meaning among characters in an I.R.S. office.
7. The Jefferson Key by Steve Berry
A former Justice Department operative stumbles upon a possible link among the four assassinated U.S. presidents.
8. The Paris Wife by Paula McLain
A tale of Ernest Hemingway and his first wife.
9. Catching Fire by Suzanne Collins
The winners of the Hunger Games face the consequences of their victory.
10. Sixkill by Robert B. Parker
The last Spenser novel by the late author teams up the P.I. with a bad-boy actor's bodyguard.