1. In the Garden of Beasts by Erik Larson
Complex ties between the U.S. ambassador's family and the Nazi elite in 1930s Berlin.
2. Bossypants by Tina Fey
How the self-deprecating actress, mom and writer rocked the world of comedy.
3. The Greater Journey by David G. McCullough
How Americans in 19th century Paris shaped U.S. ideals.
4. Unbroken by Laura Hillenbrand
The story of Louie Zamperini, a World War II bombardier, POW and Olympian.
5. Those Guys Have All the Fun by James Andrew Miller and Tom Shales
The story of ESPN's sensational success.
6. Area 51 by Annie Jacobsen
A history of the top secret Nevada base includes familiar conspiracies and unexpected ties to Stalin.
7. Incognito by David Eagleman
A neuroscientist explores the subconscious mind.
8. Does the Noise in My Head Bother You? by Steven Tyler
A no-holds barred memoir from Aerosmith's lead singer.
9. Lies That Chelsea Handler Told Me by Chelsea Handler, et al.
Tricks and tomfoolery the comic has played on family and friends.
10. Diary of a Wimpy Kid Do-it-Yourself Book by Jeff Kinney
An interactive journal based on the bestselling books and hit movies.