1. Dead Reckoning by Charlaine Harris
Sookie Stackhouse becomes more deeply entwined in supernatural vampire games in this 11th book of the series.
2. The Throne of Fire by Rick Riordan
The Kane siblings search for the Book of Ra in this second of a three part series.
3. The Paris Wife by Paula McLain
A tale of Ernest Hemingway and his first wife.
4. Buried Prey by John Sandford
Lucas Davenport re-investigates an old case when the bodies of two young girls, missing for decades, turn up.
5. 2030 by Albert Brooks
A sci-fi vision of America's future from the actor-filmmaker.
6. The Tiger's Wife by Tea Obreht
A young doctor in a war torn Balkan country recalls tales from her beloved grandfather.
7. 10th Anniversary by James Patterson & Maxine Paetro
The search for a murderer and a baby strains a detective's marriage.
8. Sixkill by Robert B. Parker
The last Spenser novel by the late author teams up the P.I. with a bad-boy actor's bodyguard.
9. The Sixth Man by David Baldacci
Two former Secret Service agents investigate the murder of an alleged serial killer's lawyer.
10. Caleb's Crossing by Geraldine Brooks
The lifelong friendship between a minister's daughter and a boy from the Wampanoag tribe.