1. Bossypants by Tina Fey
How the self-deprecating actress, mom and writer rocked the world of comedy.
2. Does the Noise in My Head Bother You? by Steven Tyler
A no-holds barred memoir from Aerosmith's lead singer.
3. If You Ask Me by Betty White
Insights from the feisty octogenarian.
4. Stories I Only Tell My Friends by Rob Lowe
The former Brat Packer writes frankly of his early partying days.
5. Good Stuff by Jennifer Grant
The daughter of Cary Grant reminisces about life with her movie star dad.
6. A Singular Woman by Janny Scott
The life of Stanley Ann Dunham, Mother of Barack Obama.
7. Unbroken by Laura Hillenbrand
The story of Louie Zamperini, a World War II bombardier, POW and Olympian.
8. I'm Over All That by Shirley MacLaine
The award-winning actress ruminates on past relationships annoyances and observations.
9. Guy Fieri Food by Guy Fieri with Ann Vokwein
The gregarious Food Network star shares new recipes and dishes on his journey to celebrity chefdom.
10. My Lucky Life in and Out of Show Business by Dick Van Dyke
The comedic actor muses over his career.