1. Bossypants by Tina Fey
How the self-deprecating actress, mom and writer rocked the world of comedy.
2. Unbroken by Laura Hillenbrand
The story of Louie Zamperini, a World War II bombardier, POW and Olympian.
3. I'm Over All That by Shirley MacLaine
The award-winning actress ruminates on past relationships annoyances and observations.
4. Blood, Bones & Butter by Gabrielle Hamilton
The owner/chef of New York's Prune restaurant writes of cooking and its comforts.
5. Divinity of Doubt by Vincent Bugliosi
The famed prosecutor makes his case for agnosticism.
6. The Social Animal by David Brooks
A look at brain science told through social behaviors of a fictional couple.
7. Today We Are Rich by Tim Sanders
Confidence-building lessons, generated from positivity and gratitude, to overcome life's challenges.
8. Unfamiliar Fishes by Sarah Vowell
The annexation and moral upending of Hawaii.
9. The Best Advice I Ever Got by Katie Couric
The television anchor offers insight and wisdom from luminaries in the arts, sports and business trade.
10. Life by Keith Richards with James Fox
The seemingly eternal musician shares his life as a Rolling Stone.