1. Bossypants by Tina Fey
How the self-deprecating actress, mom and writer rocked the world of comedy.
2. Unbroken by Laura Hillenbrand
The story of Louie Zamperini, a World War II bombardier, POW and Olympian.
3. 20 Years Younger by Bob Greene
A science-based plan to looking and feeling your best as you age from Oprah's fitness and diet guru.
4. Stories I Only Tell My Friends by Rob Lowe
The former Brat Packer writes frankly of his early partying days.
5. The Best Advice I Ever Got by Katie Couric
The television anchor offers insight and wisdom from luminaries in the arts, sports and business trade.
6. The Social Animal by David Brooks
A look at brain science told through social behaviors of a fictional couple.
7. I'm Over All That by Shirley MacLaine
The award-winning actress ruminates on past relationships annoyances and observations.
8. Zombie Spaceship Wasteland by Patton Oswald
The comedian's collection of semi-autobiographical essays on p0p subcultures
9. Does the Noise in My Head Bother You? by Steven Tyler
A no-holds barred memoir from Aerosmith's lead singer.
10. Blood, Bones & Butter by Gabrielle Hamilton
The owner/chef of New York's Prune restaurant writes of cooking and its comforts.