1. The Cat's Table by Michael Ondaatje
A young boy's sea voyage in the early 1950s from Sri Lanka to England.
2. The Son of Neptune by Rick Riordan
New battles await Percy Jackson as he returns to a Roman half-blood camp.
3. The Art of Fielding by Chad Harbach
The complicated nature of relationships revolving around a gifted college baseball player.
4. The Affair by Lee Child
Jack Reacher's final days in the army culinates with a death on the tracks shrouded by military bureaucracy and small town corruption.
5. Everything On It by Shel Silverstein
New drawings and poems left behind by the late author.
6. Shock Wave by John Sandford
Who's behind the bombing of a new chain superstore in a Minnesota river town?
7. The Paris Wife by Paula McLain
A tale of Ernest Hemingway and his first wife.
8. Barbarian Nurseries by Hector Tobar
A Mexican maid's odyssey through Los Angeles and jungles of the California judicial system.
9. The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern
Two dueling magicians fall under the spell of love.
10. A Dance With Dragons by George R. R. Martin
The Seven Kingdoms are imperiled again in the fifth "Song of Ice and Fire" book.