1. Boomerang by Michael Lewis
How the financial crisis transformed Global economies such as Greece, Ireland and Iceland.
2. Dear Cary by Dyan Cannon
The near fairy tale May-December romance between the ingenue and Cary Grant.
3. Go the F.... to Sleep by Adam Mansbach
A comical not-for-kids picture book on the perils of bedtime.
4. The Secret Lives of Wives by Iris Krasnow
Strategies for staying married from women who are in it for the long haul.
5. War of the Worldviews by Deepak Chopra and Leonard Mlodinow
A prominent physicist and renowned spiritualist ponder worldviews and the human experience.
6. Happy Accidents by Jane Lynch
Glee's Jane Lynch tells of her childhood, struggles with alcohol, her sexuality and profession.
7. Rin Tin Tin by Susan Orlean
The true-life tale of the Hollywood superdog.
8. It's So Easy and Other Lies by Duff McKagan
A harrowing rock-n-roll journey from the Gun's n' Roses bass player.
9. Killing Lincoln by Bill O'Reilly and Martin Dugard
The dramatic events in the spring of 1865 leading up to the assassination of Abraham Lincoln.
10. Wicked Bugs by Amy Steward
A go-to guide to diabolical insects.