1. Jacqueline Kennedy: Historic Conversations on Life with John F. Kennedy by Caroline Kennedy
A series of recorded interviews after JFK's death reveal a shocking side of the former first lady.
2. That Used to Be Us by Michael Mandelbaum and Thomas Friedman
A manifesto for American renewal and rediscovering valuable traditions.
3. The Eighty-Dollar Champion by Elizabeth Letts
A beat-up horse named Snowman's rise to the top in show-jumping.
4. Unbroken by Laura Hillenbrand
The story of Louis Zamperini, a World War II bombardier, POW and Olympian.
5. Go the F.... to Sleep by Adam Mansbach
A comical not-for-kids picture book on the perils of bedtime.
6. Just My Type by Simon Garfield
A detailed history of the world of fonts.
7. Happy Accidents by Jane Lynch
Glee's Jane Lynch tells of her childhood, struggles with alcohol, her sexuality and profession.
8. In My Time by Dick Cheney
The former vice president defends the Bush administration's policies after 9/11.
9. In the Garden of Beasts by Erik Larson
Complex ties between the U.S. ambassador's family and the Nazi elite in 1930s Berlin.
10. Arguably by Christopher Hitchens
A new collection of essays offers a view of the man behind the words.