1. Boomerang by Michael Lewis
How the financial crisis transformed Global economies such as Greece, Ireland and Iceland.
2. Killing Lincoln by Bill O'Reilly and Martin Dugard
The dramatic events in the spring of 1865 leading up to the assassination of Abraham Lincoln.
3. In the Garden of Beasts by Erik Larson
Complex ties between the U.S. ambassador's family and the Nazi elite in 1930s Berlin.
4. Seriously...I'm Kidding by Ellen DeGeneres
A third book by the comedian/talk show host filled with humorous observations from the last few years.
5. Jacqueline Kennedy: Historic Conversations on Life with John F. Kennedy by Caroline Kennedy
A series of recorded interviews after JFK's death reveal a shocking side of the former first lady.
6. This is Herman Cain! by Herman Cain
A memoir from the presidential hopeful from Atlanta.
7. Rin Tin Tin by Susan Orlean
The true-life tale of the Hollywood superdog.
8. Unbroken by Laura Hillenbrand
The story of Louis Zamperini, a World War II bombardier, POW and Olympian.
9. That Used to Be Us by Michael Mandelbaum and Thomas Friedman
A manifesto for American renewal and rediscovering valuable traditions.
10. Go the F.... to Sleep by Adam Mansbach
A comical not-for-kids picture book on the perils of bedtime.