1. Confidence Men by Ron Suskind
President Obama and his advisors' response to the financial crisis.
2. Jacqueline Kennedy: Historic Conversations on Life with John F. Kennedy by Caroline Kennedy
A series of recorded interviews after JFK's death reveal a shocking side of the former first lady.
3. In the Garden of Beasts by Erik Larson
Complex ties between the U.S. ambassador's family and the Nazi elite in 1930s Berlin.
4. That Used to Be Us by Michael Mandelbaum and Thomas Friedman
A manifesto for American renewal and rediscovering valuable traditions.
5. Go the F.... to Sleep by Adam Mansbach
A comical not-for-kids picture book on the perils of bedtime.
6. Here Comes Trouble by Michael Moore
The Forrrest-Gump like life and times of the provocative filmmaker.
7. Guinness World Records 2012 by Guinness World Records
New categories and bizarre superlatives fill the latest edition.
8. Upper Cut by Carrie White
Behind the glamorous facade of the hairdresser to the stars during the 60's. 70's and 80's.
9. Happy Accidents by Jane Lynch
Glee's Jane Lynch tells of her childhood, struggles with alcohol, her sexuality and profession.
10. Inside Scientology by Janet Reitman
A modern history of L. Ron Hubbard and his controversial religion-without-a-deity.