1. Jacqueline Kennedy: Historic Conversations on Life with John F. Kennedy by Caroline Kennedy
A series of recorded interviews after JFK's death reveal a shocking side of the former first lady.
2. Dear Cary by Dyan Cannon
The near fairy tale May-December romance between the ingenue and Cary Grant.
3. Killing Lincoln by Bill O'Reilly and Martin Dugard
The dramatic events in the spring of 1865 leading up to the assassination of Abraham Lincoln.
4. Confidence Men by Ron Suskind
President Obama and his advisors' response to the financial crisis.
5. Go the F.... to Sleep by Adam Mansbach
A comical not-for-kids picture book on the perils of bedtime.
6. Unbroken by Laura Hillenbrand
The story of Louis Zamperini, a World War II bombardier, POW and Olympian.
7. Happy Accidents by Jane Lynch
Glee's Jane Lynch tells of her childhood, struggles with alcohol, her sexuality and profession.
8. In the Garden of Beasts by Erik Larson
Complex ties between the U.S. ambassador's family and the Nazi elite in 1930s Berlin.
9. Here Comes Trouble by Michael Moore
The Forrrest-Gump like life and times of the provocative filmmaker.
10. Boomerang by Michael Lewis
How the financial crisis transformed Global economies such as Greece, Ireland and Iceland.