1. Obama's Wars by Bob Woodward
A glimpse behind the presidents military decisions.
2. Earth: (The Book) A Visitors Guide to the Human Race by Jon Stewart
Our species via "The Daily Show".
3. The Grand Design by Stephen Hawking
God and quantum theory.
4. Tattoos on the Heart by Gregory Boyle
A Jesuit priest recounts working with L.A. youth through his gang intervention program.
5. The Wave by Susan Casey
The science and surfers of the ocean's gnarliest waves.
6. At Home by Bill Bryson
What the rooms in our homes reveal about us.
7. Trickle Up Poverty by Michael Savage
How Obamanomics is destroying America
8. Don't Vote: It Only Encourages the Bastards by P.J. O'Rourke
A comical look at the necessary evils of politics.
9. The Roots of Obama's Rage by Dinesh D'Souza
Experiences that shaped Obama's views.
10. Aftershock by Robert Reich
How the increasing income of the wealthy influences past and future economic woes.