1. Freedom by Jonathan Franzen
The breakdown of a Midwestern family.
2. The Girl Who Kicked the Hornet's Nest by Steig Larsson
The highly anticipated final book of the "Millennium Trilogy."
3. Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins
No one is safe in the final installment of The Hunger Games trilogy.
4. Safe Haven by Nicholas Sparks
A mysterious woman finds love in a small N.C. town.
5. The Help by Kathryn Stockett
The Southern lives of a maid, cook and college graduate intertwine.
6. Room by Emma Donoghue
A 5-year-old boy narrates his live in a 12x12 room.
7. Zero History by William Gibson
"Spook Country's " Hollis Henry plunges into the secret world of military apparel manufacturing.
8. Catching Fire by Suzanne Collins
The Winners of the annual Hunger Games face the consequences of their victory.
9. Wicked Appetite by Janet Evanovich
The hunt for relics of the Seven Deadly Sins in Salem
10. Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins
In a post-apocalyptic future, kids are forced to fight in gladiator-like matches to the death.