1. Freedom by Jonathan Franzen
The breakdown of a Midwestern family.
2. Safe Haven by Nicholas Sparks
A mysterious woman finds love in a small N.C. town.
3. The Girl Who Kicked the Hornet's Nest by Steig Larsson
The highly anticipated final book of the "Millennium Trilogy."
4. Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins
No one is safe in the final installment of The Hunger Games trilogy.
5. Room by Emma Donoghue
A 5-year-old boy narrates his live in a 12x12 room.
6. Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins
In a post-apocalyptic future, kids are forced to fight in gladiator-like matches to the death.
7. The Fall by Guillermo del Toro
A vampiric plague threatens to take over the rest of the world in book two of "The Strain" trilogy.
8. The Help by Kathryn Stockett
The Southern lives of a maid, cook and college graduate intertwine.
9. This Isn't What it Looks Like by Pseudonymous Bosch
Clues and secrets are uncovered in a medieval world.
10. Twelfth Grade Kills by Heather Brewer
Teenage vampire Vlad deals with the pressures of senior year while eluding a slayer.