1. Earth: (The Book) A Visitors Guide to the Human Race by Jon Stewart
Our species via "The Daily Show".
2. Tattoos on the Heart by Gregory Boyle
A Jesuit priest recounts working with L.A. youth through his gang intervention program.
3. At Home by Bill Bryson
What the rooms in our homes reveal about us.
4. Obama's Wars by Bob Woodward
A glimpse behind the presidents military decisions.
5. The Wave by Susan Casey
The science and surfers of the ocean's gnarliest waves.
6. Justin Bieber: First Step 2 Forever by Justin Bieber
The teen details his rapid rise up the charts.
7. The Power by Rhonda Byrne
Using emotions to create positive outcomes.
8. Washington: A Life by Ron Chernow
A revealing portrait of our founding father.
9. A**holes Finish First by Tucker Max
True tales of sex and depravity.
10. The Naked Lady Who Stood on Her Head by Gary Small
A psychiatrist shares his strangest cases.