1. The Grand Design by Stephen Hawking
Further explanations of quantum theory and its relation to the universe.
2. The Wave by Susan Casey
The science and surfers of the ocean's gnarliest waves.
3. SuperBaby by Jenn Berman
Nurturing your child's potential during the formative first three years.
4. A Journey: My Political Life by Tony Blair
The former British prime minister's candid account of his career.
5. Tattoos on the Heart by Gregory Boyle
A Jesuit priest recounts working with L.A. youth through his gang intervention program.
6. Sh*t My Dad Says by Justin Halpern
A son's compilation of his elderly father's sharp and profane observations.
7. Pinheads and Patriots by Bill O'Reilly
The effect of a shifting political & social climate on Americans.
8. The Warmth of Other Suns by Isabel Wilkerson
The midcentury exodus of black Southerners to the North and Midwest.
9. Working Together by Michael Eisner
The magic behind successful business partnerships.
10. Crimes Against Liberty by David Limbaugh
The author's case that President Obama's policies have threatened the public's constitutional rights.