1. Go .... to Sleep by Adam Mansbach
A comical not-for-kids picture book on the perils of bedtime.
2. Unbroken by Laura Hillenbrand
The story of Louie Zamperini, a World War II bombardier, POW and Olympian.
3. In the Garden of Beasts by Erik Larson
Complex ties between the U.S. ambassador's family and the Nazi elite in 1930s Berlin.
4. The Greater Journey by David G. McCullough
How Americans in 19th century Paris shaped U.S. ideals.
5. Bossypants by Tina Fey
How the self-deprecating actress, mom and writer rocked the world of comedy.
6. SEAL Team Six by Howard Wasdin and Stephen Templin
A former member of the elite Navy SEALS recounts his military training and deadly missions.
7. Demonic by Ann Coulter
The conservative commentator argues that liberal Democrats exhibit mob mentality.
8. Diary of a Wimpy Kid Do-it-Yourself Book by Jeff Kinney
An interactive journal based on the bestselling books and hit movies.
9. Those Guys Have All the Fun by James Andrew Miller and Tom Shales
The story of ESPN's success.
10. Area 51 by Annie Jacobsen
A history of the top secret Nevada base includes familiar conspiracies and unexpected ties to Stalin.