1. Go .... to Sleep by Adam Mansbach
A comical not-for-kids picture book on the perils of bedtime.
2. In the Garden of Beasts by Erik Larson
Complex ties between the U.S. ambassador's family and the Nazi elite in 1930s Berlin.
3. Unbroken by Laura Hillenbrand
The story of Louie Zamperini, a World War II bombardier, POW and Olympian.
4. Bossypants by Tina Fey
How the self-deprecating actress, mom and writer rocked the world of comedy.
5. The Greater Journey by David G. McCullough
How Americans in 19th century Paris shaped U.S. ideals.
6. SEAL Team Six by Howard Wasdin and Stephen Templin
A former member of the elite Navy SEALS recounts his military training and deadly missions.
7. Diary of a Wimpy Kid Do-it-Yourself Book by Jeff Kinney
An interactive journal based on the bestselling books and hit movies.
8. Nerd Do Well by Simon Pegg
The actor recounts his rise from daydreaming boy in England to a real-life geek superhero.
9. Area 51 by Annie Jacobsen
A history of the top secret Nevada base includes familiar conspiracies and unexpected ties to Stalin.
10. Incognito by David Eagleman
A neuroscientist explores the subconscious mind.