1. The Fifth Witness by Michael Connelly
Foreclosure may be tied in to a banker's murder in the latest Mickey Haller novel.
2. The Tiger's Wife by Tea Obreht
A young doctor in a war torn Balkan country recalls tales from her beloved grandfather.
3. The Pale King by David Foster Wallace
The author's unfinished novel explores life's meaning among characters in an I.R.S. office.
4. The Twilight Saga: The Official Illustrated Guide by Stephenie Meyer
A handbook to Bella and Edward's world.
5. She Walks in Beauty by Caroline Kennedy
A collection of poems on the joys and challenges of womanhood.
6. The Paris Wife by Paula McLain
A tale of Ernest Hemingway and his first wife.
7. The Troubled Man by Henning Mankell
Detective Kurt Wallander returns to solve another mystery while tying up personal loose ends.
8. When the Killing's Done by T.C. Boyle
A woman washes up on a rat-infested shore starting a family's link with California's Channel Islands.
9. The Land of Painted Caves by Jean M. Auel
Ayla and her family travel to sacred caves in this final installment of the Earth's Children series.
10. A Discovery of Witches by Deborah Harkness
Vampires, daemons and witches plot to steal a magical book from an American professor.