1. Unbroken by Laura Hillenbrand
The story of Louie Zamperini, a World War II bombardier, POW and Olympian.
2. Life by Keith Richards with James Fox
The seemingly-eternal musician shares his life as a Rolling Stone.
3. Cleopatra by Stacy Schiff
The infamous queen of Egypt as a political power player.
4. Battle Hymn of the Tiger Mother by Amy Chua
Why Chinese mothers raise superior children to their Western counterparts.
5. Against All Odds by Scott Brown
The senator from Massachusetts describes his traumatic childhood, struggles and second chances.
6. Autobiography of Mark Twain by Mark Twain
Newly unexpurgated, this first volume commemorates the 100th anniversary of Twain's death.
7. A Widow's Story by Joyce Carol Oates
Joyce Carol Oates' story of survival after the death of her husband Raymond.
8. Known and Unknown by Donald Rumsfeld
The former Defense secretary defends his records and settles scores.
9. Of Thee I Sing by Barack Obama
The president invites children into the worlds of 13 famous Americans.
10. Straight Talk, No Chaser by Steve Harvey
Tips and insight for women as to what motivates men.