1. A Discovery of Witches by Deborah Harkness
Vampires, demons and witches plot to steal a magical book from an American professor.
2. The Girl Who Kicked the Hornet's Nest by Stieg Larsson
The final book of the "Millennium Trilogy" has Lisbeth Salander in peril.
3. The Paris Wife by Paula McLain
A fictional account of the relationship between Ernest Hemingway and his first wife set in jazz age Paris.
4. Gideon's Sword by Douglas Preston and Lincoln Child
A man avenges his father's death while on a mission to intercept plans for a top-secret weapon.
5. When the Killings Done by T.C. Boyle
A woman washes up on a rat-infested shore starting a family's link with California's Channel Islands.
6. An Object of Beauty by Steve Martin
An ambitious young art dealer manipulates her way through Manhattan's high-end art world.
7. The Help by Kathryn Stockett
The Southern lives of a maid, cook and college graduate intertwine.
8. Treachery in Death by J.D. Robb
Detective Eve Dallas tries to take down dirty cops.
9. Swamplandia! by Karen Russell
Abandoned at her family's Everglades theme park, a 13 year old girl journeys to the underworld to find her sister.
10. Diary of a Wimpy Kid: The Ugly Truth by Jeff Kinney
Greg confronts puberty without his best friend.