1. Unbroken by Laura Hillenbrand
The story of Louie Zamperini, a World War II bombardier, POW and Olympian.
2. Cleopatra by Stacy Schiff
The infamous queen of Egypt as a political power player.
3. The 4-Hour Body by Timothy Ferriss
How to produce the best physical results with small changes.
4. Battle Hymn of the Tiger Mother by Amy Chua
Why Chinese mothers raise superior children to their Western counterparts.
5. Life by Keith Richards with James Fox
The seemingly-eternal musician shares his life as a Rolling Stone.
6. I Remember Nothing by Nora Ephron
Reflections on life and the relentless march of time.
7. Sexy Forever by Suzanne Somers
Keys to fighting toxins, losing weight and staying healthy.
8. The Investment Answer by Daniel C. Goldie and Gordon S. Murray
Investing in layman's terms.
9. Tattoos on the Heart by Gregory Boyle
A Jesuit priest works with L.A. youth in his gang intervention program.
10. Of Thee I Sing by Barack Obama
The president invites children into the worlds of 13 famous Americans.