1. Unbroken by Laura Hillenbrand
The story of Louie Zamperini, a World War II bombardier, POW and Olympian.
2. Cleopatra by Stacy Schiff
The infamous queen of Egypt as a political power player.
3. Life by Keith Richards with James Fox
The seemingly-eternal musician shares his life as a Rolling Stone.
4. Battle Hymn of the Tiger Mother by Amy Chua
Why Chinese mothers raise superior children to their Western counterparts.
5. I Remember Nothing by Nora Ephron
Reflections on life and the relentless march of time.
6. The Investment Answer by Daniel C. Goldie and Gordon S. Murray
Investing in layman's terms.
7. Sexy Forever by Suzanne Somers
Keys to fighting toxins, losing weight and staying healthy.
8. The World Almanac and Book of Facts 2011
9. Autobiography of Mark Twain by Mark Twain, edited by Harriet E. Smith, et. al.
Newly unexpurgated, this first volume commemorates the 100th anniversary of Twain's death.
10. Of Thee I Sing by Barack Obama
The president invites children into the worlds of 13 famous Americans.