1. Unbroken by Laura Hillenbrand
The story of Louie Zamperini, a World War II bombardier, POW and Olympian.
2. Battle Hymn of the Tiger Mother by Amy Chua
Why Chinese mothers raise superior children to their Western counterparts.
3. Life by Keith Richards with James Fox
The seemingly-eternal musician shares his life as a Rolling Stone.
4. Cleopatra by Stacy Schiff
The infamous queen of Egypt as a political power player.
5. Known and Unknown by Donald Rumsfeld
The former Defense secretary defends his records and settles scores.
6. The Rules According to JWOWW by Jenni Farley with Sheryl Berk
Advice from the "Jersey Shore" star on how to keep your man in check.
7. Of Thee I Sing by Barack Obama
The president invites children into the worlds of 13 famous Americans.
8. The Hidden Reality by Brian Greene
An explanation of modern theoretical physics and cosmology for the layperson.
9. Decision Points by George W. Bush
Critical choices that shaped the former president's time in the White House
10. At Home by Bill Bryson
What the rooms in our homes reveal about us.