1. The Sentry by Robert Crais
After saving a man from a beating, former mercenary Joe Pike is drawn into a web of deception and murder.
2. The Girl Who Kicked the Hornet's Nest by Stieg Larsson
The final book of the "Millennium Trilogy" has Lisbeth Salander in peril.
3. The Border Lords by T. Jefferson Parker
An L.A. County Sheriff's deputy helps the ATF suppress the gun trade along the Mexico border.
4. Freedom by Jonathan Franzen
The breakdown of a Midwestern family.
5. An Object of Beauty by Steve Martin
An ambitious young art dealer manipulates her way through Manhattan's high-end art world.
6. Diary of a Wimpy Kid: The Ugly Truth by Jeff Kinney
Greg confronts puberty without his best friend.
7. The Help by Kathryn Stockett
The Southern lives of a maid, cook and college graduate intertwine.
8. What the Night Knows by Dean Koontz
Has a serial killer returned from the dead to reenact his murder spree?
9. The Inner Circle by Brad Meltzer
A hidden document in the national archives leads to high-level conspiracy linked to the president.
10. Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins
No one is safe in the final installment of the Hunger Games trilogy.