1. Life by Keith Richards with James Fox
The seemingly-eternal musician shares his life as a Rolling Stone.
2. Unbroken by Laura Hillenbrand
The story of Louie Zamperini, a World War II bombardier, POW and Olympian.
3. Decision Points by George W. Bush
Critical choices that shaped the former president's time in the White House.
4. Cleopatra by Stacy Schiff
The infamous queen of Egypt as a political power player.
5. Autobiography of Mark Twain by Mark Twain (edited by Harriet E. Smith)
Newly unexpurgated, this first volume commemorates the 100 anniversary of Twain's death.
6. Earth: (The Book) by Jon Stewart, et. al
Our species via "The Daily Show".
7. Of Thee I Sing by Barack Obama
The president invites children into the world of 13 famous Americans and their special talents.
8. I Remember Nothing by Nora Ephron
Reflections on life and the relentless march of time.
9. Decoded by Jay-Z
The rhythm and rhymes behind the rapper and businessman.
10. Guinness World Records 2011