1. Cleopatra by Stacy Schiff
The infamous queen of Egypt as a political power player.
2. Unbroken by Laura Hillenbrand
The story of Louie Zamperini, a World War II bombardier, POW and Olympian.
3. I Remember Nothing by Nora Ephron
Reflections on life and the relentless march of time.
4. Of Thee I Sing by Barack Obama
The president invites children into the worlds of 13 famous Americans.
5. Life by Keith Richards with James Fox
The seemingly-eternal musician shares his life as a Rolling Stone.
6. The World Almanac and Book of Facts 2011
7. Autobiography of Mark Twain by Mark Twain (edited by Harriet E. Smith)
Newly unexpurgated, this first volume commemorates the 100 anniversary of Twain's death.
8. Change the Culture, Change the Game by Roger Connors and Tom Smith
How leaders can use organizational culture to strategic advantage.
9. The 7 by Glenn Beck and Keith Ablow
Seven essential principles for transforming your life.
10. Decision Points by George W. Bush
Critical choices that shaped the former president's time in the White House.