1. Life by Keith Richards with James Fox
The seemingly-eternal musician shares his life as a Rolling Stone.
2. Decision Points by George W. Bush
Critical choices that shaped the former president's time in the White House.
3. I Remember Nothing by Nora Ephron
Reflections on life and the relentless march of time.
4. Cleopatra by Stacy Schiff
The infamous Queen of Egypt as a political power player.
5. Autobiography of Mark Twain by Mark Twain (edited by Harriet E. Smith)
Newly unexpurgated, this first volume commemorates the 100 anniversary of Twain's death.
6. Broke by Glenn Beck
How adhering to the Constitution can return America to greatness.
7. Tattoos on the Heart by Gregory Boyle
A Jesuit priest recounts working with L.A. youth through his gang intervention program.
8. The Power by Rhonda Byrne
Using emotions to create positive outcomes.
9. Blessings of a B Minus by Wendy Mogel
Tips for raising teenagers drawn from Judaic wisdom and child psychology.
10. The Grand Design by Stephen Hawking and Leonard Mlodinow
God and quantum theory.