1. Life by Keith Richards with James Fox
The seemingly-eternal musician shares his life as a Rolling Stone.
2. Broke by Glenn Beck
How adhering to the Constitution can return America to greatness.
3. Earth: (The Book) A Visitors Guide to the Human Race by Jon Stewart
Our species via "The Daily Show".
4. Autobiography of Mark Twain by Mark Twain (edited by Harriet E. Smith)
Newly unexpurgated, this first volume commemorates the 100 anniversary of Twain's death.
5. The Wave by Susan Casey
The science and surfers of the ocean's gnarliest waves.
6. The Grand Design by Stephen Hawking and Leonard Mlodinow
God and quantum theory.
7. Tattoos on the Heart by Gregory Boyle
A Jesuit priest recounts working with L.A. youth through his gang intervention program.
8. Washington: A Life by Ron Chernow
A revealing portrait of our founding father.
9. The Last Boy by Jane Leavy
The rise and fall of Yankee great, Mickey Mantle.
10. Late, Late at Night by Rick Springfield
The highs and lows of the actor, singer and songwriter.