1. Life by Keith Richards with James Fox
The seemingly-eternal musician shares his life as a Rolling Stone.
2. Tattoos on the Heart by Gregory Boyle
A Jesuit priest recounts working with L.A. youth through his gang intervention program.
3. Earth: (The Book) A Visitors Guide to the Human Race by Jon Stewart
Our species via "The Daily Show".
4. Cleopatra by Stacy Schiff
The infamous Queen of Egypt as a political power player.
5. Unbearable Lightness by Portia De Rossi
The actress' battles with eating disorders and her sexuality.
6. Decision Points by George W. Bush
Critical choices that shaped the former president's time in the White House.
7. Broke by Glenn Beck
How adhering to the Constitution can return America to greatness.
8. Autobiography of Mark Twain by Mark Twain (edited by Harriet E. Smith)
Newly unexpurgated, this first volume commemorates the 100 anniversary of Twain's death.
9. Blessings of a B Minus by Wendy Mogel
Tips for raising teenagers drawn from Judaic wisdom and child psychology.
10. The Grand Design by Stephen Hawking and Leonard Mlodinow
God and quantum theory.