1. Prime Time by Jane Fonda
The actress' blueprint for successful living and getting older.
2. Unbroken by Laura Hillenbrand
The story of Louie Zamperini, a World War II bombardier, POW and Olympian.
3. Go .... to Sleep by Adam Mansbach
A comical not-for-kids picture book on the perils of bedtime.
4. In the Garden of Beasts by Erik Larson
Complex ties between the U.S. ambassador's family and the Nazi elite in 1930s Berlin.
5. A Stolen Life by Jaycee Dugard
A kidnap victim at 11, Jaycee Dugard describes her 18-year imprisonment.
6. Bossypants by Tina Fey
How the self-deprecating actress, mom and writer rocked the world of comedy.
7. The Greater Journey by David McCullough
How Americans in 19th century Paris shaped ideals back home.
8. Demonic by Ann Coulter
The conservative commentator argues that liberal Democrats exhibit mob mentality.
9. 1493 by Charles C. Mann
The interconnected ecological and economic consequences of the European discovery of the Americas.
10. A First-Rate Madness by Nassir Ghaemi
An investigation of the correlation between mental illness and successful leadership.