1. Life by Keith Richards with James Fox
The seemingly-eternal musician shares his life as a Rolling Stone.
2. I Remember Nothing by Nora Ephron
Reflections on life and the relentless march of time.
3. Unbroken by Laura Hillenbrand
The story of Louie Zamperini, a World War II bombardier, POW and Olympian.
4. Autobiography of Mark Twain by Mark Twain (edited by Harriet E. Smith)
Newly unexpurgated, this first volume commemorates the 100 anniversary of Twain's death.
5. Cleopatra by Stacy Schiff
The infamous queen of Egypt as a political power player.
6. Decision Points by George W. Bush
Critical choices that shaped the former president's time in the White House.
7. The World Almanac and Book of Facts 2011
8. Earth: (The Book) by Jon Stewart, et. al
Our species via "The Daily Show".
9. Of Thee I Sing by Barack Obama
The president invites children into the world of 13 famous Americans and their special talents.
10. The Wave by Susan Casey
The science and lure of the ocean's gnarliest waves.