1. Decision Points by George W. Bush
Critical choices that shaped the former president's time in the White House.
2. Life by Keith Richards with James Fox
The seemingly-eternal musician shares his life as a Rolling Stone.
3. I Remember Nothing by Nora Ephron
Reflections on life and the relentless march of time.
4. Autobiography of Mark Twain by Mark Twain (edited by Harriet E. Smith)
Newly unexpurgated, this first volume commemorates the 100 anniversary of Twain's death.
5. Unbroken by Laura Hillenbrand
The story of Louie Zamperini, a World War II bombardier, POW and Olympian.
6. Decoded by Jay-Z
The rhythm and rhymes behind the rapper and businessman.
7. Tattoos on the Heart by Gregory Boyle
A Jesuit priest recounts working with L.A. youth through his gang intervention program.
8. Atlantic by Simon Winchester
The history and lore of the Atlantic Ocean.
9. Earth: (The Book) by Jon Stewart, et. al
Our species via "The Daily Show".
10. Classic Homes of Los Angeles by Douglas Woods
A showcase of classic homes and gardens in the neighborhoods of L.A.