1. West by West by Jerry West
The Lakers legend reveals his demons in this candid autobiography.
2. Boomerang by Michael Lewis
How the financial crisis transformed Global economies such as Greece, Ireland and Iceland.
3. Killing Lincoln by Bill O'Reilly and Martin Dugard
The dramatic events in the spring of 1865 leading up to the assassination of Abraham Lincoln.
4. Van Gogh: The Life by Gregory White Smith and Steven Naifeh
Previously untapped materials create a heartbreaking portrait of the creative genius.
5. In the Garden of Beasts by Erik Larson
Complex ties between the U.S. ambassador's family and the Nazi elite in 1930s Berlin.
6. Unbroken by Laura Hillenbrand
The story of Louis Zamperini, a World War II bombardier, POW and Olympian.
7. Rin Tin Tin by Susan Orlean
The true-life tale of the Hollywood superdog.
8. Go the F.... to Sleep by Adam Mansbach
A comical not-for-kids picture book on the perils of bedtime.
9. It's So Easy and Other Lies by Duff McKagan
A harrowing rock-n-roll journey from the Gun's n' Roses bass player.
10. Happy Accidents by Jane Lynch
Glee's Jane Lynch tells of her childhood, struggles with alcohol, her sexuality and profession.